2014-2015 FDR DIGITAL COACH
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help create and support a school wide community of technology users that focus on student learning and overall instruction.
- Work with school administration, the IT Director and Tech Integration Team to promote the appropriate use of technology
- Become a representative and trainer of best practices with an FDR adopted tech tool of your choice
- Pilot tools being considered for adoption
- Help develop integrated units and ideas using technology (communicate ideas to Tech Integration Team)
- Lead teachers across various grade levels in technology by modeling and supporting technology integration
- Be available at least 2 hours a month outside of school hours to participate in meetings, other projects and to receive additional training
- Generate ideas for professional development and offer technology training sessions to teachers on a periodic basis and during in-service hours.
- Participate in contributing to an online forum for sharing recent literature to improve technology knowledge
- Sharing with each other what we are doing in our own classrooms
- Report back to grade level team at team meetings about what is happening with Digital Coaches